With the summer of 2017 coming nearly to an end, and September rolling in soon, it can only mean one wonderful thing for parents: ‘Back to School’. I say ‘parents’, because I’m sure they are very much looking forward to having things back in ‘routine’ and their kids back to being not-so-bored. However, dear parents, before you do the victory dance, there’s still the customary ‘Back to School’ shopping that needs to be taken care of, and we all know how time-consuming, expensive and fuelled with tantrums that can get. Therefore, to make shopping for your children’s school essentials a trip to remember, is Centrepoint; a one stop shop!
Centrepoint, Middle East’s largest fashion retailer has launched its new and exciting Back to School collection for the approaching academic year. It is the perfect destination for shoppers of all ages. With Babyshop, Lifestyle, Splash and Shoemart under one roof, parents are surely going to find all the necessary school accessories, that are affordable yet trendy, under one roof. Centrepoint, this year, is highlighting ‘Every Child Deserves the Best’ and they sure are delivering what they promise. Whether your child is a budding writer, an athletic sportsperson, a talented artist or an on-trend fashionista, Centrepoint is embracing every child’s unique differences and presenting to you a new collection with these children in mind.
What I love about Centrepoint’s Back to School Collection?
- The younger children can carry around their favourite characters on their back packs or trolley bags, such as the Frozen sisters, Hello Kitty and Superman VS Batman, and even come with matching pencil pouches, drinking bottles and lunch boxes.
- The fashion conscious teens have backpacks with edgy designs and eye-catching colours. There are many gender neutral backpacks and school accessories to choose from. With a soft spot for stationery myself, I am loving their collection of colourful and attractive planners Lifestyle has to offer.
- The shoe collection from Shoemart ensures students start with their best foot forward, whether they are wearing black uniform shoes, white canvas shoes or active sports sneakers. While adhering to the school rules, the younger ones, especially the girls, have the opportunity to personalise their footwear. With insole characters featured on the inside of the shoes, the girls will be having a secret to share with their friends at school.
- The backpacks and trolley bags are made from materials of the highest standards and come with a guarantee. Parents can be assured they are buying products of the best quality and that it’s reasonably priced.
- There is a wonderful offer going on right now where you spend AED 250 at Centrepoint and can get a Bluetooth speaker or Headphones for AED 10 only. *Offer valid until stocks last.
- With the online shopping experience available on www.centrepointstores.com, you can view the entire collection from the comfort of your home. You can also receive exclusive offers and redeem Shukran points.
What would I buy from Centrepoint’s Back to School collection?
While my daughter is young to be at school and currently going through a phase where she prefers Spiderman over Frozen, thanks to her cousin Master Z, I am not looking to buy something for her just yet. However, there’s always a reason to go shopping and as mentioned earlier, I would love to get my hands on the detailed planners from Lifestyle, for jotting down my day-to-day tasks. Also, I am in love with some beautiful drinking water bottles with their funky designs and one-liners which completely speak my mind.
Have you started (..or maybe finished even) your ‘Back To School’ shopping for the upcoming academic year? As a parent what do you look for when shopping for your children’s school essentials?
Disclaimer: I was invited to attend the Centrepoint Back to School Collection launch at DFC where most of the products were showcased, however all views and opinions mentioned here are of my own. The photographs are the property of Centrepoint and have been used with their permission.